TravelAgent.ie are a fully bonded company & licensed by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Your booking is safe with us.
Be the hero of your very own adventure! Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons or join the Biking Fleet and ride churning rapids. Steer your own course at the Driving School and use laser guns to battle your way through an ancient tomb.
Sign the whole family up for some high energy fun at the Fire Academy and enjoy the acrobatic entertainers at the private themed stunt show.
Everyone will be fascinated by the incredible LEGO® models throughout the park. From comical camels to world landmarks and a yellow submarine, it’s amazing what can be built with millions of LEGO bricks.
From early summer, join LEGO divers on a fun fishy mission that the whole family will enjoy – a new world first ride coming to LEGOLAND® Windsor. With over 55 interactive rides and attractions, there’s just too much to experience in one day! Begin your journey of discovery today at LEGOLAND!
A Whole New World to Discover at LEGOLAND Windsor
Top Ten highlights:
* Atlantis Submarine Voyage. A world first ride opening at the end of May 2011! Take the plunge with this world-first LEGO submarine ride and immerse yourself in a magical underwater adventure. Join the LEGO divers on a fun fishy mission that the whole family will enjoy. Venture along a secret passage, hidden in the heart of LEGOLAND, on a journey to the bottom of the sea and see if you can spot all the amazing creatures and incredible LEGO models in your search for the ancient ruins of Atlantis.
* Over 55 rides and attractions – Follow a pirate trail that'll leave you wetter than walking the plank or join a Viking fleet where you'll battle sea monsters and rough waters. Steer your own course on the Driving School or be captain of your vessel at the Boating School, there is quite literally something for the whole family to enjoy.
* LEGO Models – With a team of highly talented modelmakers in the park be sure to keep your eyes peeled for all their incredible model creations in and around the park and on all of the rides and attractions.
* Brick or Treat Featuring Scooby-Doo Fireworks Event – Come and see Scooby-Doo and the Gang at LEGOLAND’s most popular event of the year. Help them hunt for clues, master the monsters and solve a mystery, all in the midst of fantastic fireworks display taking place in October on the 22nd,23rd,28th,29th,30th and 5th November.
* Miniland – Head down to Miniland to see recreations of the world’s most famous landmarks, such as The London Eye and the NASA Space station in over 43 million bricks and beautifully intricate landscaping.
* Preschool Fun – LEGOLAND Windsor has something to offer guests of all ages. We particularly welcome our younger preschool guests and many of our rides are designed with them in mind, such as Learner Drivers and the DUPLO Train. Make sure you pick up a Little Explorer’s Guide to make the most of your day.
* Special Events – Every year the Park offers a range of exciting events that appeal to kids and adults of all ages. See if you can spot Wally at our Where’s Wally Easter Trail on 22nd-25th April, Come and see Justin Fletcher at LEGOLAND Live on July 16th or check out the Monster Trucks at Amazing Machines on the 10th and 11th of September.
* Pirates of Skeleton Bay- A pirate-themed live action show, the first in the Park’s history. Featuring acrobatics and swashbuckling swordplay – the Pirates of Skeleton Bay is an adventure for the whole family.
* Creation Centre – Visit the enhanced LEGO Creation Centre where you can learn about the history of the world-famous LEGO brick and play with a new interactive LEGO brick wall. Go upstairs to watch our talented model makers hard at work and see your favourite celebrities in LEGO form.
* LEGO Big Shop - Don’t forget to visit Britain’s largest LEGO shop when here! There’s so much to see including life size statues of Harry Potter and Hagrid which are made entirely out of LEGO Bricks and it is filled with an incredible range of LEGO sets, and unique LEGO souvenirs.
Did You Know....?
...the name Lego is an abbreviation of the Danish words 'leg godt' meaning 'play well'? In the 70 years since it was created and named in a small Danish carpenter's workshop, generations of children all over the world have loved and 'played well' with Lego.
Take the children to LEGOLAND Windsor this year and fire their imagination. Visit Miniland, which boasts the largest concentration of Lego bricks at the park. More than 40 million Lego bricks go to make up an incredible London skyline and lots of other famous landmarks.
There's Lots To Do at LEGOLAND Windsor
There are so many attractions at LEGOLAND Windsor that you'll jump at the chance to catch your breath for a while and let someone else entertain the youngsters. There are daily live action shows designed to do just that, as well as the spectacular 4-D Imagination Theatre to keep both them, and you, engrossed and happy.
Inspire, entertain and let your children discover what they can create with a little imagination. Take advantage of our special offer LEGOLAND tickets and treat them to a day they'll never forget.
Children under the age of 3 go FREE.
LEGOLAND Windsor is designed with the needs of children with disabilities in mind; therefore, more than 95% of the park is accessible to wheelchair users including toilets, restaurants and shops.
There is free parking available at LEGOLAND Windsor.
First Available Date: 25/6/2011
Adults: €38.50 Children (3 - 15 yrs): €29.70
* Enjoy a day of fun, attractions, rides and shows at LEGOLAND Windsor.
• Please Note: Tickets are valid in year of purchase only.
TO BOOK THIS OFFER WITH FLIGHTS AND HOTELS LO CALL 1850 905 795